Tuesday, July 20, 2010

So Byte Me!

This blog has has been long overdue. For some reason, close friends have been asking me to write about food since most of my food/restaurant recommendations are well received. Why they ask me in the first place, i have no idea. I guess being "Big-Boned" gives them some sort of impression that i love to eat. Well, they're right on that part. If my funds permit me, i try to check out new places to eat in and try out new flavors. 

So what's up with this blog's name? I remember a close friend telling me once that... 

"you have 'Gadget-Lust' dude....." 
I said "....ehh? wut..." 
He replied "You just bought a camcorder. Why'd you want another one?"
I said "but this one's different from what i bought. See this one's more portable...blah blah blah"

At the end of the day, i realized that he was right. And doing some more recollection on previous conversations, i realized that i like to rant/rave about the latest (or even outdated) tech stuff or anything related to it. 

From there, i guess things just took its course and after some series of events, i find myself in need of a place to write about tech stuff. With friends still asking me where to eat at the same time making fun about the i|>h0/\/3 4,   i figured might as have the best of both worlds. 

Posted in my Facebook wall for help on what to call a food-tech blog and after a couple of names being thrown and played with, Byte-Mark  stuck. 

Why chose that? Well, Adobo Putoshop was a strong contender but it was already taken.

Located along A. Mabini Street, San Juan.
Serves Filipino Food and Pizza.
(haven't eaten there but that's what it says outside. will definitely write about this soon)

2 comments:

  1. AHALAAAAAAAAAVIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!! ADOBO PUTOSHOP ampotah! blog away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job mark keep up the good work on this blog, you can also check my blog www.fredgotinfo.com and hope you can attend my WealthPowerBuilder seminars and webinars. see you soon bro

    ReplyDelete